VIETTIEN: This post is for D01-K1 and D02-K1 @ FOFL, HUST only.
UPDATED: PRESENTATION PACK
- Can you briefly review the history of microprocessors? You are aware of the two chip manufacturing giants, Intel and AMD. What do you know about their latest microprocessors?
- Some types of computers are mentioned in your coursebook (but very briefly). Can you help laypersons distinguish one type from another (it is important you add up more information)?
- Can you talk about some common peripheral devices?
- What do you know about the history of the Windows operating systems?
- Can you talk about common high-level computer languages.
- Can you make a comparison of Microsoft Office and OpenOffice?
- Can you contrast application software with system software?
- Compare Email clients with Web-based Email clients.
- How can we distinguish the Web and the Internet?
- Your company is releasing a new chat and video conferencing program, and you are required to give a presentation on the impressive features of of this program (e.g., Skype)
B. ASSIGNED GROUPS
- You are “free” to give presentations on your given topics. However, you are basically required to give definitions, functions, features, etc., of the subject you are to mention.
- Your presentation should last no less than 10 minutes and no more than 20 minutes.
- Presentation and language skills are both observed and evaluated.
- You may prepare your presentation slides using a Presentation application and save them to a USB drive (and an online storage!). You can then use visual aids in D4-409 to present your presentation slides (D02 may have to contact Ms Hai Anh for a room with visual aids).